To serve all citizens of Graham County by protecting life and property, preserving the peace, and controlling crime by reducing the occurrence of criminal events. To serve the public by respecting and protecting the rights of our citizens and to serve with honesty, zeal, courage, direction, fidelity, and sound judgment. To seek and preserve public favor, not by pandering to public opinion but by constantly demonstrating absolute impartiality to the law. To serve as officers of the District Court and providing security and service as required. to always work in a manner that shows we work for the citizens of Graham County and to bring honor to our communities and profession.
Graham County Jail Information
The Graham County Jail has a 14 Bed Capacity.
Staff monitors inmates 24 hours a day.
Graham County holds prisoners by contract with the other counties across the state. This is done in our goal to be fiscally conservative and to prevent becoming a tax burden on the Citizens of Graham County.
Inmates are allowed to visit twice per week under the following conditions:
- Inmates may visit on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-3:30 p.m. (Attorneys Excepted)
- Priority is given to immediate family members.
- No Person under the age of 18 is allowed to visit. No Exceptions.
- No Person who is currently on Probation, Parole, Bond, or listed as a Victim or Co-Defendant in a current court case may visit.
- Visitation is not held on any holiday recognized by the Board of County Commissioners.
- Visitation may be canceled without prior notice.
- Inmates are not allowed to receive packages from family or friends.
- Inmates are allowed to receive money in the form of a Money Order only.
- Questions regarding inmate care can be forwarded to the Sheriff or the Sheriff's Office Staff.
- Kansas Registered Offender Site
- FBI 10 Most Wanted
- KBI Most wanted
- Kansas Department of Corrections Offender Database (KASPER)
- Conceal Carry Permits
- Kansas Road Closings and Information
Sheriff B. Cole Presley
FBI NA 262
Shawn Dooley, Undersheriff
Jeff McGee, Deputy
Dawnell Taylor, Matron/Head Dispatcher
410 N. Pomeroy
Hill City, KS 67642
Phone (785) 421-2107
Fax (785) 421-2891